Scraptastic granny blanket crochet pattern PDF
Got scrap yarn? Need to bust that stash? This warm, comfy and delicious blanket can be made in any colour your heart desires
Rainbows or all one colour, this blanket looks fabulous!
Hundreds of happy customers have made this pattern for all occasions, baby showers, wedding gifts, birthdays, Christmas and many more
You can use any weight yarn to make this blanket as long as you stick to the same thickness throughout the blanket. Use the hook size recommended for the yarn
There have seen so many beautiful blankets made with this pattern
PLEASE - NOTE
• This listing is a PDF PATTERN only, not a finished product.
• US terminology - pattern uses abbreviated crochet terms like dc, sc etc
• Written in English only
• Beginner - intermediate
• Must know basic stitches like slip stitch, single crochet and double crochet
▪ Redheart super saver was used for the pink/blue/yellow/green version
▪ I made the colorful one out of left over wool from various projects over the years
▪ Worsted weight yarn and a 6mm / J hook OR 8ply/DK yarn and 4.5 mm hook
▪ Scissors and yarn needle
You have my full permission to projects made from this pattern.
You do not have my permission to make a tutorial, or resell my pattern. This is against copyright laws
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you paid with PayPal or a credit card confirmation might take a few minutes.