It's Fall Y'all crochet pattern PDF
Cooler days and nights? Keep warm with this easy crochet cowl. Fits easy under or over your jacket
Need a quick last minute gift or items to sell at markets? These are quick to make!
Many satisfied customers have made this pattern and have said it is like a packet of your favourite cookies, it is a little addictive and you won’t stop at one
PLEASE - NOTE
· This listing is a PDF PATTERN only, not a finished product.
· US terminology - pattern uses abbreviated crochet terms like dc, sc etc
· Written in English only
· Yarn is held double throughout pattern
· 3 buttons – 1 inch across
· I used Red heart super saver in my sample but any worsted weight / 10 ply/ aran yarn will work - you could use a thicker yarn and use 1 strand
· Coral - 100gm / 3.5oz yarn
· Carrot - 100gm / 3.5oz yarn
· 9mm hook
· Yarn needle that is small enough to go through holes in buttons
· Use acrylic yarn to make it vegan friendly
You have my full permission to projects made from this pattern.
You do not have my permission to make a tutorial, or resell my pattern. This is against copyright laws
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you paid with PayPal or a credit card confirmation might take a few minutes.