Across the line crochet shawl // PDF download // Crochet pattern
Cooler days and nights? Keep warm with this easy crochet shawl. Hardly any ends to sew in if you are adding the fringe
Need a quick last minute gift or items to sell at markets? These are quick to make
Many satisfied customers have made this pattern and have said it is like a packet of your favourite cookies, it is a little addictive and you won’t stop at one
PLEASE - NOTE
- This listing is a PDF PATTERN only, not a finished product.
- US terminology - pattern uses abbreviated crochet terms like dc, sc etc
- Written in English only
BONUS video tutorial!
- This project can be made in any thickness of yarn
- Main colour (MC) - 3 x 5 oz/141 grams Red Heart Super Saver Soft Essentials in Greyhound - bulky weight yarn
- Contrast colour (CC) - 1 x 5 oz/141 grams Red Heart Super Saver Soft Essentials in Minty - bulky weight yarn
- 8mm crochet hook or hook to produce loose tension
- Scissors, yarn needle and a stitch marker
You have my full permission to sell projects made from this pattern.
You do not have my permission to make a tutorial, or resell my pattern. This is against copyright laws
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you paid with PayPal or a credit card, confirmation might take a few minutes.