Crochet down the line shawl // PDF download // Crochet pattern
Cooler days and nights? Keep warm with this easy crochet shawl.
Need a quick last minute gift or items to sell at markets? These are quick to make
Many satisfied customers have made this pattern and have said it is like a packet of your favourite cookies, it is a little addictive and you won’t stop at one
PLEASE - NOTE
- This listing is a PDF PATTERN only, not a finished product.
- US terminology - pattern uses abbreviated crochet terms like dc, sc etc
- Written in English only
BONUS video tutorial
- Worsted weight comes out 52 x 26 inches / 132 x 66 cm
- Easy to adjust the size/length - add more rows for a longer shawl
- Red heart shimmer number 3/DK/8ply 100 gram in 3 colours
- Main colour - 2 x cream (I had about 30 grams left from 1 ball)
- Contrast - 1 x red
- Contrast - 1 x green
- 5mm / H hook - loose tension will give you a nice drape, rather than a stiff shawl
- NOTE: If you have trouble with it not lying flat, use a bigger hook OR put a chain 1 in between your groups of 3 double crochet’s
- Yarn needle and scissors and optional stitch marker
- Use acrylic yarn to make it vegan friendly
You have my full permission to sell projects made from this pattern.
You do not have my permission to make a tutorial, or resell my pattern. This is against copyright laws
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you paid with PayPal or a credit card, confirmation might take a few minutes.