Jessica shawl crochet pattern PDF
Cosy and squishy, the crochet Jessica shawl is a big shawl that is perfect for those chilly days and even watching tv whilst you crochet.
PLEASE - NOTE
· This listing is a PDF PATTERN only, not a finished product.
· US terminology - pattern uses abbreviated crochet terms like dc, sc etc
· Written in English only
· Beginner - intermediate (counting involved)
· Must know basic stitches like slip stitch, single crochet and double crochet
· Use a crochet hook 2 sizes bigger than recommended by your yarn
· Red Heart Chic Sheep 100 gram / 3.5 oz and 186 yards / 170 m
3 balls of Poolside and 2 Fairy Tale - I only used 1 ½ of the Fairy tale and a 6mm/J hook
· I used approximately 390 grams/780 meters/853 yards of Fyberspates DK Deep forest for the test pattern and a 5mm/H hook)
· 3 locking (if possible) stitch markers, scissors, yarn needle
· Optional - Beads - big enough to thread onto your yarn, you will need as many beads as you have points on your last row. I used 72 for my 33 row (before edging) Red Heart version
· This project benefits greatly by blocking
You have my full permission to projects made from this pattern.
You do not have my permission to make a tutorial, or resell my pattern. This is against copyright laws
Downloads are available once your payment is confirmed. If you paid with PayPal or a credit card, confirmation might take a few minutes.