They turned to Kickstarter because without your help, they won't be able to make the Big Sully! Yarnit is proud to be American made and always will be - but manufacturer's set-up costs to tool the factory are nearly $100,000! We need your help to get over this one-time hump so we can produce Big Sully's for years to come!
The big Scully has
- 7” globe, large enough to accommodate a full skein of most yarns without having to ball or cake them first! (Great for those who like to work from the center pull)
- Multiple yarn holes to for chunky or fine yarns
- Interior sectional insert so you can use multiple 50 gram balls, perfect for doing color work
- Needle docking slots for all needle gauges, hook sizes 2 to 17!
- Original Yarnit base with accessory compartment
- 6" ruler included for those quick measurements!
PLUS, the Yarnit's special rubber base holds securely to all surfaces AND provides a storage well to keep those “never can find ‘em when you need ‘em” items like stitch markers, scissors and darning needles. To top it off, the top of our globe has needle docking slots to keep your needle tips protected and stitches safe on your line when you are taking a break!
- Super-durable Lexan shell with needle docking slots
- Easy-open design
- Rubber base for easy resting on any surface
- Secret Compartment for scissors, stitch markers, and more
- Shoulder strap for easy travel!
- Compact 5" design